- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 lbchicken (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 3 Tsoy sauce (low-sodium )
- 1 cnchunk pineapple (save the juice from the can!)
- 1⁄4 cpineapple juice (from the canned pineapple)
- 1 cvegetables of your choice (mushrooms, broccoli, greens and bell pepper are delicious in this recipe)
- 1⁄4 tground ginger
- pepper and hot sauce, to taste
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce and ginger.
- Add sauce and vegetables to the skillet.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the pineapple and cook until hot.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve over brown rice.
Recipe courtesy of Food For People