- 2 cans of garbanzo beans
- your choice of cooking oil (grape seed oil recommended)
- lemon zest
- seasoning: garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley
- Grate the zest from one lemon.
- In a pot warm a half cup of grape seed oil and add the zest.
- Remove from heat and let sit for an hour.
- Rinse two 15 oz cans garbanzos and coat with 4 teaspoons each, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley. Return to pot with oil and zest and cook on high heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir to prevent sticking.
- Salt and pepper to taste.