- 1⁄2 c peanut butter
- 1 banana (ripe)
- 1 egg (large)
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Fill each mini-muffin cup until it is almost full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the muffins are cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
Variations: Add 1/2 cup blueberries, diced mango, diced pineapple, or shredded zucchini to the batter or tops of each muffin; or sprinkle the tops of the muffins with cinnamon or shredded coconut.
Recipe courtesy of Food For People