2 cups Almond Milk (at room temperature)
½ cup Vegan Butter
¼ cup Organic Sugar
1 packet of Active Dry Yeast
(more ingredients listed in the recipe)
- Add all of the ingredients above to a mixing bowl, do not stir in the yeast!
- Allow to rise (uncovered) in the bowl for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes have passed add:
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of salt
4. Stir all of this together to create a soft (but not sticky) dough.
5. Cover the top of your bowl and allow it to sit for 1 hour.
6. After an hour, sprinkle ½ cup of flour over the top of your dough.
7. Fold into the dough gently, then remove the dough from your bowl and lay it on a flour-dusted surface.
8. Begin kneading the dough until everything is combined, then grab a rolling pin and roll out the dough to be about ½-1 inch thick.
9. Spread ¾ cup of vegan butter all over the flattened surface of the dough.
10. Sprinkle 1 cup of brown sugar and then 2 tbsp of cinnamon over the top evenly.
11. Begin to roll up the dough! Try to evenly roll the dough from the bottom and curl it into the top.
12. Slice your roll into individual cinnamon rolls, about an inch thick for each roll.
13. Put around 7 of your rolls into a round foil tin, cover with plastic wrap (or an alternative), and let rest for 30 minutes.
14. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 350 F.
2 tbsp almond milk
1 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Stir all together and you’re done!
- Drizzle icing on top of the rolls and enjoy.