by Mary Scanlan
If you were unable to secure a free holiday meal from OhSNAP but wanted one, there is still hope! Walmart announced on the 18th that they will be giving out free holiday meals to anyone that wants them.
This is what is included in the meal:
- Butterball turkey breast roast
- McCormick gravy, 0.87 oz. pouch
- Great Value stuffing mix, 6 oz.
- Idahoan mashed potatoes, 8 oz. pouch
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 oz. can
- Great Value cranberry sauce, 14 oz.
- Great Value green beans, 12 oz.
- French’s crispy fried onions, 2.8 oz.
- Coca-Cola, 2 liter bottle
To receive these products for free all you have to do is download the Ibotta app.
From the app you can follow the instructions to add the products to your list at Walmart. Ibotta is offering 100% cash-back on these items. You can continue to shop with this app to earn cash-back on all of your groceries!