2020 Harvest Meal Order:
A big shout out to HSU Dining for making this happen!!
Deadline for submitting orders is Monday, November 23rd at 12 pm. Orders must be picked up at College Creek Marketplace on Wednesday, November 25th between 11am – 2pm.
The Harvest Meal includes dinner, plus two appetizers, dessert and beverage. Choose from Standard, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Vegan & Gluten-Free, or Dairy-Free. All meals are free of nuts, fish, shellfish and pork.
Each Harvest Meal will include:
• turkey or Tofurkey Glazed Ham
• cornbread stuffing
• mashed potatoes with gravy
• mac n cheese or cauliflower mac n cheese
• seasoned green beans
• candied yams*
• cranberry sauce
• green salad with ranch or Italian dressing
• small veggie tray with hummus
• antipasto (pickled veggies)
• dinner roll or corn muffin
• Martinelli’s sparkling apple juice
*Additional Dessert items will be available at time of pick up for an additional cost.
When picking up your order:
• Bring your HSU ID and/or payment method to the back register
• Storage and heating instructions will be included with the meal
• Utensils, napkins and condiments must be requested at the time of pick up
• All orders will be packaged in OZZI reusable containers unless otherwise specified; containers must be returned by Friday 11/27 or must be washed before returning if after 11/27.