- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and chilled)
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 1 c broccoli florets (small)
- 2 carrots (medium size, peeled and cut into strips)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 2 c shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 c fat free Asian or sesame salad dressing
- 1⁄4 c orange juice (100% juice)
- 1⁄4 c fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Cut chicken breasts into small strips and place in a medium bowl with onions, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and cabbage.
- In a small bowl, stir together dressing and juice. Pour over salad and toss well.
Recipe courtesy of Food For People