- 2 can tuna (6 oz. canned in water, drained)
- 2 Tbsp red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 apple (cored and chopped)
- 1⁄4 c celery (chopped)
- 1 c golden raisins
- 3 Tbsp fat free Italian dressing
- 2 c salad greens
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- In a small bowl, stir together tuna, onion, apple, celery, raisins, and 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- In another medium bowl, toss together salad greens with remaining dressing.
- Cut pitas in half to make 4 pita pockets.
- Carefully fill pita pockets with equal amounts of salad greens and tuna salad. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Food For People