by Veronica Amezola
Here are a few refreshing activities you can try out this Spring! Try them out if you’re in need of a break from school work or just bored!
- Prepare a Spring inspired meal/snack
- Try adding in some fruit and veggies that are in this season to your dishes!
- Visit your local farmers’ market!
- Easy Spring recipes: https://www.pinterest.com/damndelicious/spring-recipes/
- Go outside!
- Take a quick walk around the block
- Plan a hike
- Have a picnic
- Do a quick visit to the beach, marsh, forest, or any of your favorite spots
- Try birding or observing local wildlife
- Or observe wildlife online
- Take a scenic drive
- Do some gardening or buy a plant
- Nothing says Spring like plants!
- Check out your local nurseries and get yourself a couple of plants (they make great company during this pandemic)
- Arts & Crafts
- Visit your local dollar store and buy some arts and crafts materials there (they have tons of options!)
- Paint, sketch, make random doodles, scrapbook, print out pictures that you have in your camera roll
- DIY Easter egg hunt with family/friends/roommates
- Get some easter eggs and put anything you want inside (candy, crystals, compliments/words of motivation… anything!)
- Do some Spring cleaning
- Do some laundry
- Sort through clothes that you don’t want/wear anymore and donate them
- Rearrange your furniture
- Add in some spring inspired decorations