- Mix together 2 cups flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 2 tbsp sugar, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 eggs, and 2 tbsp vegetable oil to the bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Begin heating up the pan on a medium-high heat. Add butter or oil to the pan.
- After the pan is hot pour a 1/4 cup of batter in the center. Cook for about 3 minutes (or till you see bubbles around the edge).
- Flip over and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Repeat till there’s no more batter.
Optional: Add your choice of Oh Snap fruit and toppings!
- Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, Powdered Sugar
- Bananas and Peanut Butter
- Orange Slices, Honey, and Nutella