- 4 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil (or other oil)
- 2 Tbsp sugar (or agave or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 2 lb sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1⁄2 c dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9×9 baking dish, combine the orange juice, margarine, vegetable oil, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add potatoes and cranberries.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
Recipe courtesy of Food For People