Cost per serving:
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1⁄4 c red onion (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar (or use other vinegar or fresh lemon or lime juice)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 orange (peeled and diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 tsp oregano (dried)
- 4 c lettuce (chopped) or spring mix
- pepper (to taste)
- cilantro (1/4 cup, fresh chopped)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except for the lettuce. Keep that separate.
- Let the mixture marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Top the lettuce or spring mix with the marinated mixture and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Food For People